Thompson and Shreve PLLC is located in downtown
Elizabethtown, Kentuckyjust a block away from the Hardin County Justice Center. Our practice is focused on
Fort Knoxareas as well as Hardin, LaRue, Meade, Nelson, Breckinridge, Bullitt, Grayson and Jefferson Counties. With our close proximity to Interstate 65, the Bluegrass Parkway and Western Kentucky Parkway we have represented many individuals and companies in a variety of traffic cases. You can count on the team of Thompson and Shreve. For a
- Millennials are the Most Dangerous Drivers on Florida’s Roads
- Arrive Alive Campaign Hopes to Reduce Deadly Florida Car Accidents
- Bad News: Pedestrian Deaths on the Rise in Ft. Lauderdale
- Drowsy Driving Car Accidents Can Be Prevented – Get More Sleep
- Ford Owners Must Get Their Recalled Seatbelts Repaired Now
- Keep Kids in Car Seats to Prevent Personal Injuries
- Teen Driver Safety Week is Here – Help Prevent Car Accidents
- A Rise in Deadly Teenage Car Accident Requires More Driver Training
- 11th Circuit Addresses Split Of Authority: Oral Statement Respecting Single Asset Falls Within Scope Of §523(a)(2)(A) Rather Than §523(a)(2)(A)
- Judge Basier: Debtor May Redeem Real Property Sold At Tax Sale And Pay Redemption Amount Over Term Of Chapter 13 Plan.
- Fourth Circuit: Debtors Entitled To Full National And Local Standard Amount Of Expenses If They Incur An Expense In That Category.
- Can Non-Citizens, “Undocumented Workers,” and “Illegal Aliens” File For Bankruptcy In The United States?
- One Year Time Period For §727(e) Revocation Of Discharge Cannot Be Extended Or Equitably Tolled.
- Georgia Supreme Court And Eleventh Circuit Agree: Health Savings Accounts NOT Exempt In Georgia.
- When Is A Discharge Proceeding For Student Loans Ripe In Chapter 13? Judge Bonapfel Answers.
- Can A Secured Manufactured Home Loan Be Modified In Chapter 13? Yes, Says Alabama Court.