Thompson and Shreve PLLC is located in downtown
Elizabethtown, Kentuckyjust a block away from the Hardin County Justice Center. Our practice is focused on
Fort Knoxareas as well as Hardin, LaRue, Meade, Nelson, Breckinridge, Bullitt, Grayson and Jefferson Counties. With our close proximity to Interstate 65, the Bluegrass Parkway and Western Kentucky Parkway we have represented many individuals and companies in a variety of traffic cases. You can count on the team of Thompson and Shreve. For a
- Teen Driver Safety Week is Here – Help Prevent Car Accidents
- A Rise in Deadly Teenage Car Accident Requires More Driver Training
- Businesses Need to Have Proper Secuirty Due to Rise in Violent Crime
- Government Finally Provides Self-Driving Car Standards
- Florida Personal Injury Victims Must Disclose Prior Accidents
- Better Education About Car Accident Avoidance Technology is Needed
- Florida Had Over 90,000 Hit and Run Crashes in 2015
- Florida Drivers Some of Worst in the United States
- Judge Bonapfel: Above-Median Chapter 13 Debtor Can Deduct Title Pawn Or Non-Purchase Money Debt As Vehicle Ownership Costs In Calculating Disposable Income
- Massachusetts Supreme Court: Black Males May Be Justified In Fleeing From Police
- Denial Of Chapter 13 Discharge for Potential Future Debts.
- Balloon Payments Are Allowed In Chapter 13 Plans, Says Judge Carter In Middle District Of Georgia
- What?!? Debtors Claim Fraudulent Conveyance For Benefit Of Daughter Was In Return For (Theoretical) Future Care, And They Won!
- Who Owns The Money In Joint Bank Accounts?
- Southern District of Georgia: Absolute Priority Rule Applies In Individual Chapter 11 Cases
- 11th Circuit: District Court Must Use Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure, Not Civil Procedure, When Trying Case “Arising Under” Title 11.