Thompson and Shreve PLLC is located in downtown
Elizabethtown, Kentuckyjust a block away from the Hardin County Justice Center. Our practice is focused on
Fort Knoxareas as well as Hardin, LaRue, Meade, Nelson, Breckinridge, Bullitt, Grayson and Jefferson Counties. With our close proximity to Interstate 65, the Bluegrass Parkway and Western Kentucky Parkway we have represented many individuals and companies in a variety of traffic cases. You can count on the team of Thompson and Shreve. For a
- Government Finally Provides Self-Driving Car Standards
- Florida Personal Injury Victims Must Disclose Prior Accidents
- Better Education About Car Accident Avoidance Technology is Needed
- Florida Had Over 90,000 Hit and Run Crashes in 2015
- Florida Drivers Some of Worst in the United States
- Number Deadly Car Accidents Increased Last Year
- Head-on SUV Accidents Cause Many Personal Injuries
- Back Up Cameras Don’t Prevent All Car Accidents
- Massachusetts Supreme Court: Black Males May Be Justified In Fleeing From Police
- Denial Of Chapter 13 Discharge for Potential Future Debts.
- Balloon Payments Are Allowed In Chapter 13 Plans, Says Judge Carter In Middle District Of Georgia
- What?!? Debtors Claim Fraudulent Conveyance For Benefit Of Daughter Was In Return For (Theoretical) Future Care, And They Won!
- Who Owns The Money In Joint Bank Accounts?
- Southern District of Georgia: Absolute Priority Rule Applies In Individual Chapter 11 Cases
- 11th Circuit: District Court Must Use Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure, Not Civil Procedure, When Trying Case “Arising Under” Title 11.
- 11th Circuit Issues Important Opinion On What Constitutes A “Return” For Purposes Of Determining What Taxes Are Dischargeable Pursuant to §523(a)(1).