Thompson and Shreve PLLC is located in downtown
Elizabethtown, Kentuckyjust a block away from the Hardin County Justice Center. Our practice is focused on
Fort Knoxareas as well as Hardin, LaRue, Meade, Nelson, Breckinridge, Bullitt, Grayson and Jefferson Counties. With our close proximity to Interstate 65, the Bluegrass Parkway and Western Kentucky Parkway we have represented many individuals and companies in a variety of traffic cases. You can count on the team of Thompson and Shreve. For a
- Bad News: Pedestrian Deaths on the Rise in Ft. Lauderdale
- Drowsy Driving Car Accidents Can Be Prevented – Get More Sleep
- Ford Owners Must Get Their Recalled Seatbelts Repaired Now
- Keep Kids in Car Seats to Prevent Personal Injuries
- Teen Driver Safety Week is Here – Help Prevent Car Accidents
- A Rise in Deadly Teenage Car Accident Requires More Driver Training
- Businesses Need to Have Proper Secuirty Due to Rise in Violent Crime
- Government Finally Provides Self-Driving Car Standards
- Can A Secured Manufactured Home Loan Be Modified In Chapter 13? Yes, Says Alabama Court.
- Section 362(c)(3) Expiration of Automatic Stay For Repeat Filings: What Does It Cover?
- Judge Bonapfel: Above-Median Chapter 13 Debtor Can Deduct Title Pawn Or Non-Purchase Money Debt As Vehicle Ownership Costs In Calculating Disposable Income
- Massachusetts Supreme Court: Black Males May Be Justified In Fleeing From Police
- Denial Of Chapter 13 Discharge for Potential Future Debts.
- Balloon Payments Are Allowed In Chapter 13 Plans, Says Judge Carter In Middle District Of Georgia
- What?!? Debtors Claim Fraudulent Conveyance For Benefit Of Daughter Was In Return For (Theoretical) Future Care, And They Won!
- Who Owns The Money In Joint Bank Accounts?