Thompson and Shreve PLLC is located in downtown
Elizabethtown, Kentuckyjust a block away from the Hardin County Justice Center. Our practice is focused on
Fort Knoxareas as well as Hardin, LaRue, Meade, Nelson, Breckinridge, Bullitt, Grayson and Jefferson Counties. With our close proximity to Interstate 65, the Bluegrass Parkway and Western Kentucky Parkway we have represented many individuals and companies in a variety of traffic cases. You can count on the team of Thompson and Shreve. For a
- Florida Drivers Some of Worst in the United States
- Number Deadly Car Accidents Increased Last Year
- Head-on SUV Accidents Cause Many Personal Injuries
- Back Up Cameras Don’t Prevent All Car Accidents
- Mislead Volkswagen Diesel Owners Entitled to Cash Payments
- Deadly Boating Accidents Rise in Broward and the Keys
- Rise in Car Accidents in Florida Results in Raised Insurance Rates
- Higher Speed Limits Caused Over 30,000 Car Accident Wrongful Deaths
- Who Owns The Money In Joint Bank Accounts?
- Southern District of Georgia: Absolute Priority Rule Applies In Individual Chapter 11 Cases
- 11th Circuit: District Court Must Use Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure, Not Civil Procedure, When Trying Case “Arising Under” Title 11.
- 11th Circuit Issues Important Opinion On What Constitutes A “Return” For Purposes Of Determining What Taxes Are Dischargeable Pursuant to §523(a)(1).
- 11th Circuit: FDCPA Requirements Apply Equally To Communications with Debtor’s Lawyer
- Georgia Supreme Court: Foreclosure Confirmation Requirements Can be Waived By Borrowers And Guarantors
- Bitcoin – Currency or Commodity For Purposes of §550 And Avoidance Actions? What About Claims?
- Arrested For Not Paying Student Loans? No – The Paul Aker Story Was Essentially Fabricated